• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 4 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S Tires mounted on AR Renegade 797 Series Rims

Raceghost

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all. Looking to sell the set of four. 255/70/16 on Tire size. 16 x 8 on rim size. Standard offset I believe. I purchased them new a year ago, and they have approximtly 1000 miles on them. I purchased the rims from 4wheelparts, and the Tires from Big O. Trying to get $700 or best offer for the entire set. I have listed them for trade or in some other WTB threads.
Thanks for looking.

http://store.summitracing.com/largeimage.asp?part=YOK-01238&Prod=Yokohama+Geolandar+A%2FT%2DS+Tires&img=yok-01239_w.jpg

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayPopup?storeId=10001&catalogId=10002&productId=872438&langId=-1&showValue=3
(evidently 4wheelparts doesnt stock them anymore...)
Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S Tires

Bold, off-road attitude combined with exceptional on-road performance.

These Geolandar A/T-S all-terrain tires have an aggressive design that'll make today's trucks or SUVs stand tall. But the real beauty lies deeper. With features ranging from multi-stepped grooves to dual interlocking pyramid sipes, every Geolandar A/T-S packs the absolute latest in technology to deliver long, even treadware. Featuring an extensive size lineup, the Geolandar A/T-S tires and their powerful on/off-road performance can be experienced across a broad range of applications.

Features include:

* Rounded-edge tread blocks soften the contact between individual tread blocks and the ground to combat uneven tire wear and reduce noise
* New compound technology contributes to long, even wear through the integration of silica molecules
* Dual interlocking pyramid sipes maintain tread block rigidity for improved tire wear, and excellent all-weather traction
* Multi-stepped grooves increase surface area of the tread to increase traction in dirt or loose gravel, while simultaneously reducing tread squirm for enhanced on-road capabilities
* Large tread blocks mean more stability at highway speeds, and enhanced handling with less noise
* Aggressive sidewall protectors fight off sidewall cuts and abrasions and increase off-road performance
* Massive off-road grip
* Staggered center blocks create more biting edges, which improve off-road performance
* Reduced noise
* Five-pitch variation helps reduce pattern noise by varying the size and shape of the tread blocks

I will add that I went from a Cooper S/T discovery to the AT/S yoko last week and daym do they ride good. Quieter then expected also. In water on the road they handle significantly better and get much better traction then what I had.

Good tires..

Good luck.

Back