• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fs: 4 35x12.5/15 bfg km2's 500 miles on them

R_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4 like new bfg km2's they have never been off road and have just over 500 miles on them. Proper alignment on my rig, near new condition. I have 900 in the set at wholesale price with tax. I need to get $800 for the set.

If you have a set of 33's we might can work on a partial trade.

No pics because everybody knows what the best Mud terrain looks like!

I can text pics and email pics.

423-715-4936

Located in Cleveland, TN and I won't ship.

What up y'all!

Still available

Still avail

Make it hap'n cap'n!

4 tires, 800 bucks.
Destroyer, You don't have wheels?

I have wheels, but the 33's are on them, on the XJ, which is my DD. If I had another set of tires to run or another vehicle it wouldn't be an issue.

How much tread on 33's? We do tires at my shop, we can work out mount and balance for 40.

That would be cool, I run airsoft BB's so no worry on balancing. Tread is good, I can measure tomorrow. One does have a patch- a screw went thru the carcass at the base of a tread block and a plug leaked once the tire warmed up.

Best pic I have right now:

CIMG5969.jpg

Let me know how much boot you gonna throw in with those tires.

Tread looks good. Ahhh. I don't know man, I was thinking more like 400.

Work with me, I'd like to make it happen....just not for 225.

Considering I can get a set of 4 brand new to my door for just under $950 without much looking, I'm not sure how much higher I can go. I am looking at almost $100 in gas alone to get up there, plus the cost of tire mounting. I really wish yours came on a set of wheels since I'll ultimately need something with less backspacing anyway. Let me think on it for a day.

What kind of BS you have on your wheels? I ran 35's with 4.5" BS 15x8 soft 8's. I'll even give you the mount and balance.

Back