• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 31x10.50x15 Wrangler Authority on stock steel wheels

Just like the title says. I went up to 33"s and Canyons. Need these gone NOW so I can get rid of the bald rollers I am running right now and pick up my new(er) tires!

2 tires have 8 to 9/32nds(47-52%), 2 of them have 15 to 16/32nds(88-94%). Came new with 17/32nds. Obviously 2 were replaced because I had VERY uneven wear due to bad ball joints before. No damage to any of them. lots of life left in the worn two, I have put nearly 20k miles on them with numerous trips to Indiana, with zero issues. I would assume the 2 worn ones have 10-12k left in them. These are the Walmart only version of the Duratrac. Very similar in design, did great in the snow and offroad! Quiet and smooth at all speeds.

I paid 350 for the newer 2 of them mounted/balanced.
400OBO for all 4 on rims(no rock rash, includes all center caps), would love to see them go away this weekend. I prefer not to separate. PM me!

Newer one on left, older on right...
IMAG1705.jpg

older tire
IMAG1706.jpg

newer tire
IMAG1708.jpg

Back