• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 2003 F250 Super Duty 4x4

ruggedjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, bear with me here. This truck belongs to a non profit camp and has been used only in the camp as a work horse for dumping trash, hauling tools, lumber etc...

Its in rough shape but priced to sell for anyone who can do the maintenance themselves. The truck is currently stored in Glendale, CA and has a dead battery. The body has a few dents but its never been in an accident, more like a few tree bumps. Its white in color with grey interior. It has the camps logos on the truck which they will remove before the sale. Its likely to have sun fade when this happens.

From what I know:
Single Cab 2003 with a camper shell and roughly 156K on the clock
It was JUST registered as a non-op
Will not pass smog
Engine needs a GOOD tune up(may pass smog after this or come close)
Needs brakes serviced
Interior is in rough shape, single bench with some tears
4x4 works GOOD

Asking $2300 OBO. They'd like to move this asap so if youre serious, make an offer and ill take it to their board.

If you're interested in seeing it please PM me and we can make arrangements. Its parked in an under ground storage, ill try to have someone take a few pictures of it but dont hold your breath. Also, pretty difficult to get another car next to it to jump it so will have to use a battery box. If you have one, bring it with you :)

This can definitely be used as a tow vehicle once it's running right

Last edited:
A few of you have showed interest and wanted to check this thing out but its been a PITA to get access to the building, especially on weekends. Ill be over there Wed night for a couple hours, if youre still interested PM me and we can take a look.

thanks.

Back