• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1993 XJ sport

93XJdude

NAXJA Forum User
Lack of Time and money (mainly money) are telling me its time to give up the ol girl. It would definitely be a good platform for a builder, or spruce it up a bit and make it a DD.

4.0/aw4/231 with 287,xxx miles, has a coolant leak out from a freeze plug and the rad has evidence of a leak yet i never see it actually seeping. Currently sitting on 235/75/15 goodyear wranglers. certainly not the prettiest jeep out there but still has potential for someone who has the time/money to build it right. still has a RE adjustable trac bar on it from back when i had a bastard lift on it, i left it on since i had planned to lift it again shortly but basically everything else is stock. any q's or interest pm me for my number and to come take a look! thinking $1000 obo, also open to pretty much anything on trade. talk and we can make a deal.

Tony

These are the best I can take for now, but it gets you an idea.

20121006190037.jpg

20121006190115.jpg

Also have a set of shocks good for I believe 4 to 6 inches of lift, and 5* shims somewhere in the pile of parts that I will throw in.

Back