• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREEEEEE....front and rear bumper, stock trac bar

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
I will be throwing these items away on Friday. Someone please come get these.

They are off of my 2000. The bumpers are silver in color. IT's the metal peices only, no mounting brackets or plastic end caps. The trac bar was removed last summer, only 46K miles or so.

They will be gone Friday of no one speaks up.

I am in Costa Mesa.

Thanks,
Robert

Any takers?

I'll take the trackbar - good for a spare since I'm still stuck with that damn stock unit!

Now we just gotta figure out how we're gonna do the transfer...

GSequoia said:
I'll take the trackbar - good for a spare since I'm still stuck with that damn stock unit!

Now we just gotta figure out how we're gonna do the transfer...

No worries. I can keep it in my garage for you until we can come up with something. I am in Costa Mesa. Maybe we can find the underground railroad?

I will be coming to LAX this Saturday to pick-up my parents. It may be difficult, but maybe we can hook-up around there? I will be up there around 12:30 pm.

Thanks,

Robert

Hmm...I'm in Redondo and could meet up with you on Saturday maybe - a little hard to say becuase I'll be helping Holly with car shopping and am unsure of the scheduling (not any definate plans really).

Alternatively I'm sure that something can be arranged if that doesn't work out.

Sequoia

90xj4x4 said:
Will the newer front bumper fit an older xj like my 1990? I need a new one...

Not sure, but you are welcome to take it and see.

Robert

90xj4x4 said:
Thanks for the offer, if you lived closer then I would take you up on that but your over an hour away. thanks anyway though!!
If you want I could get that bumper as far up as CAnoga Park for you.

Robert - if you have the time to drop it off today give me a call, 310.621.1634. If I don't answer leave a message - I'm sure I'll get it soon.

Thanks,
Sequoia

I could use that front bumper if it's still available. I could make the trip out to your place when you get back from LAX Sat or swing by Sunday, which ever works better for you. (I wish I would've seen this sooner, just got back from Belize.) Let me know.

Tony Lopez
aka Cherokid
562-883-2544

I still have the rear bumper available. Anyone need it? I will wait one more week, then it goes away.

Robert

cyberbackpacker said:
I could use it if we can find a way to get it towards LA/Ventura County...
I'll be driving my jeep up to Canoga Park this coming Friday (10th) and if Robert can drop it off by my place by then (and pick up his kid's glove while at it) I can haul it up there.

Remi

Kejtar said:
I'll be driving my jeep up to Canoga Park this coming Friday (10th) and if Robert can drop it off by my place by then (and pick up his kid's glove while at it) I can haul it up there.

Remi

Hi Remi,

I can bring it over Wed or Thur evening after work. Just let me know when you are going to be there.

Robert

rpraterxj said:
Hi Remi,

I can bring it over Wed or Thur evening after work. Just let me know when you are going to be there.

Robert
Wednesday would be better as I have no clue what time I'll be home on Thursday.

cyberbackpacker said:
I could use it if we can find a way to get it towards LA/Ventura County...

Hey Kevin, I wish I'd known. I could have sent you mine with the end caps. Mine are white if that makes any differance. Price would be the same too. :laugh3:

TIM

Back