• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Misc. Stuff

jeepintexas

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I spent all day long removing things from a parts Jeep that I have. Some of you might consider this stuff junk, but i'm sure there's someone on this site who might need some of these items. All of these parts are off 1987 XJ's.

*Factory airbox and the tube that connects it to the intake.
- The box looks to be in good shape. The tube was rigged with silicone on the intake side, in working condition though.
*Blower Motor
- I ran 12v to it and it spins fine, should work fine if anyone needs one.
*Metal base for coolant bottle
- It's a little rusty, but it shouldn't be hard to clean up and paint.
*Rubber strap for coolant bottle
- Still flexible, should be okay as a replacement.
*Dash Clock & Cigarrette lighter assembly
- I'm not too sure if these work or not, but they're free.
*Fuel Rail
-Needs a cleaning, wasn't leaking when the engine ran.
*Gauge Cluster off an 87 with the 231
- Water temp, big gas gauge, speedometer, voltmeter, oil pressure, no tach. Not quite the full gauge cluster, but not the idiot lights either.
*Gauge Cluster Bezel
- Kind of rough in condition. Has a chip missing on the upper right, where the radio goes. Also has a small hole where a switch resided in the factory location.
*Black Eight Slot Grille
- Could use a light sanding and a painting. In good condition, not cracked.
*2 Rear Lap Belts - 1 Female End - 2 Window Cranks - 2 Front Female Seat Belt Ends
- All of these items are maroon, not the ugly red, but maroon. Okay condition, could use a cleaning though.
*New Rear Bumper Brackets
- Bought them from Crown Automotive a few years back, never used them.
*2 Vac Canisters
- Not cracked, one has a broken mountbase, the other is fine.
*Factory Swaybar
- Weathered, some surface rust, no endlinks.
*Factory Tracbar
- Joint looks okay, in fair condition.
*Gutted Dana 30
- Non Disconnect, will need to be completely redone. Only has the knuckles and pinion. No ; ring gear, carrier, shafts, brakes, calipers, discs, hubs, diff cover, steering linkages. A buddy did a crap job of converting to leafs. Then I took it for what it was worth.
*2 Door-Driver side glass
-Glass is good, no vent window, door is no good.
*33x12.50R15 Generic Mud-Terrain
I had it for a spare, until I aquired some better tires for spares. No leaks, It is a bit weathered, but i'm sure someone can use it.
*NP231
-21 Spline, in working condition when the Jeep ran. You pull it.
*AW4
-Not too sure if this transmission works or not, I honestly don't remember. You pull it.

All this stuff is free

Here's what I could use.

-Gray horn button, the round type that is found on the 3 spoke wheels.
-A pair of working liftgate shocks
-passenger rear bumper endcap, preferably in silver.
-Pair of front seats - preferably tan
-Stock-3" coils
-stock shocks
-1/2-20 - 3/4 lugnuts
-2 Door Driverside door
-NP231 or 242 with 23 splines

I'm not demanding any of this, I just want to let you all know what i'm in need of.

Pm me for pictures, as I can't post them on here yet.
Hopefully someone here can use this stuff, I don't want to throw all this stuff away.

Could use the 33" tire

Back