• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free....33x12.50x15

Dirtnrox

NAXJA Forum User
I have 3 used 33x12.50x15 ProComp Extreme Mud terrain tires I took off my Cherokee, 1 has probably 75% tread (It was my spare)he other two are 30-40%. I don't believe there are any patches on any of them. They have been sitting around for awhile but would be great as a spare....FREE..I need them gone...I am in San Clemente.....ninefournine nine 3 3 fourteen 01....Larry

I also have a trans out of a 2wd 98 Grand Cherokee with approx. 100k (my son bought the wrong one for his xj) I also have he bad trans from his 2wd 99..according to others, the planetarys were going out in first gear so he put in a used one. Both with torque converters....FREE...Please make these go away...

Last edited:
Did you want all or part? The sooner the better but I can work something out....

Looks like EFLOSD is first for everything, Papercut next in line for tires and Sidewaysstarion for the XJ trans. I will let you know..Thanks

Looks like the transmissions are going to be picked up tomorrow. I PM'd about the tires. I will let you know if anything falls through....Thanks

Everything taken..... Thanks

Back