• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Four (4) Canyons 15x7 with Goodyear Wrangler RT/S JUST IN TIME FOR THE SNOW!!!!!!!!

Ghetto2315

NAXJA Forum User
I just recently bought new 17" TSW wheels and Toyo tires for my XJ and no longer need the Canyons anymore. The Canyons come with Goodyear Wrangler RT/S. The Canyons are in pretty good shape, with the common nicks of used wheels. The Goodyear Wrangler RT/S are also in good condtion with about 50% tread life on the front and about 80% tread in the rear (replaced the rear due to a nail lodged in the tire).

These wheels and tires would be perfect for the upcoming snow. Will fit all ZJ's and XJ's. I am not sure about the YJ's and TJ's. Will not fit the WJ's.

Will accept all reasonable offers. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. Usually around $80-$100, depending on location. Local pick-ups are encouraged. I could always meet half-way up to maybe 50 miles to save on shipping. I am located in NJ.

PM or email me at [email protected] if interested or have questions.

Thanks guys and Happy Holidays!

PS - I also have a stock 2000 XJ intake box and tube for sale...

Back