• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found a Video of Jon

That had to be one hell of a ride no matter if things went right or in that situation, to bad it live long enough to be used as intended. For some reason, I keep wondering if somebody that knew about this went to work for the original Knight Rider series near the end, because that sure as hell looked likd it could have inspired the "Super Pursuit Mode"!

is that for real? i kept waiting for the dude to start laughing, or his moustache to fall off or something, but that k car in the back was just like the first car I drove

no it's not real lol

That had to be one hell of a ride no matter if things went right or in that situation, to bad it live long enough to be used as intended. For some reason, I keep wondering if somebody that knew about this went to work for the original Knight Rider series near the end, because that sure as hell looked likd it could have inspired the "Super Pursuit Mode"!
English man! Also, I think you watched a different video...

Amazing how those guys just keep shooting out these ridiculous words and make it all sound like its real

"It's a simple head code, anyone can catch it"

"Sigmoid rumbling below the belt line which the customer will refer to as a burping or rumbling or even a hiccupping noise"

"To service this fault, you will be directed to the Turbo Encabulator Diagnostic Procedures Manual and Song Book"

"You will be directed to conduct a series of tests that will effectively raise the billable hours for the service department, but will provide no other useful function"

"The customer should be told that the burping or hiccupping is normal and is being caused by too much gas in the fuel system"

"Next week we'll cover ashtray and cigarette lighter operation, diagnosis and repair."

:roflmao: Brilliant!

Last edited:
Back