• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Formal introduction

DunderXJ91

NAXJA Forum User
Hello fellow Jeepers, my name is Danny Coverdale currently residing in Fort Wayne Indiana. Our club is called The Roanoke Wheelers and we are about 20 members strong. Looking forward to meeting some new folks and learning new tricks and tips in the process. I'm hoping I can get a few members down to Attica for your winter fest this year we were just there a couple weeks back but no one usually turns down a weekend adventure

but if one named Matt Rowland pulls you over offer him doughnuts, he likes them A LOT.

Hey Danny!

I didn't sell you XJ parts did I?

mac 'passed out a few NAXJA cards recently' gyvr

Hey, I am glad to see you made it over here! I hope a good group of your club can make it out, it is a great time.

Consider becoming a paid member before registering to get in on a special members only raffle item and free camping at WF! That alone is worth it plus it comes with member discounts with our sponsors and goes toward Naxjas land use rights donations to groups like the B.R.C.

The event sponsors Iron Rock offroad and Logans Metals will be present as well and offer free delivery to WF! (as does H.D. Offroad I believe) Anyways, C-ya in a few weeks! I'll be in the custom XJ camper trailer, feel free to stop on by.

Hello fellow Jeepers, my name is Danny Coverdale currently residing in Fort Wayne Indiana. Our club is called The Roanoke Wheelers and we are about 20 members strong. Looking forward to meeting some new folks and learning new tricks and tips in the process. I'm hoping I can get a few members down to Attica for your winter fest this year we were just there a couple weeks back but no one usually turns down a weekend adventure

any chance a guy with a small Cherokee can join?

Appreciate all the responses! Anyone is welcome to join our club. It's still a work in progress as far as organization goes. Mainly just a bunch of shade tree mechanics who like to wheel. If you would like anymore information you can look me up on Facebook Daniel Coverdale or shoot me a text 260-388-9097

Hopefully you guys can come to Winterfest and join our club.

mac 'I sold a part to Kody Cox today' gyvr

Also forgive my ignorance but this is my first forum I've ever been apart of, how do I put other members responses in my box to show an individual reply?

Yes we chatted for a while and froze our youknowwhats off...

I told him about Winterfest too.

mac 'turns out he works with my dad' gyvr

Back