• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 1/2 ton HP 44 knuckles/brakes

hot_rod_hooligans

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the knuckles, spindles, caliper brackets, calipers(not pictured), and rotors off of a 79 Ford Bronco. They are for 5-5.5" bolt pattern and would be an easy swap to change your Waggy, Chevy, or 3/4 ton Ford 44 to 5-5.5". The knuckles and caliper brackets have been media blasted(aluminum oxide), primed, and the knuckles have been painted. I can sand blast the calipers and clean them up too, or they would be good to use for cores. I can exchange for remanufactured calipers for about $30 more. Rotors and hub assemblies are included, hub assembles are in good shape. as you can see 4 of the spindle studs are missing from one of the knuckles, and some of the hardware is missing from the calipers. I work at a parts store, and can get a lot of parts fairly cheep, if you want to replace bearings, rotors, ball joints, pads, rotors, lockouts, etc. I can help you out, and send it all together. PM me for details.

Asking $200 as is.

P5270540.jpg

P2120488.jpg

P2120490.jpg

I was going to use these for my HP 44 swap, but got a deal on some Chevy flat top knuckles, and decided to go that route instead.

Back