• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for sale - sold

I really haven't seen it happen, on a local clubs site they do it almost immediately and it makes it sooooo much easier

The NAXJA Policy has always been to leave for sale post in case there are any disputes with the sale. At least then there is a visible paper trail.

Maybe edit the subject line with SOLD?

make a sold forum in the regions for sale sections and move them there

I was speaking regarding the National Classifieds. If you want change with in each Chapter for sale forum, that would be up to the Chapter BOD for that region. Each Chapter BOD runs their own forum as they see fit.

I was speaking regarding the National Classifieds. If you want change with in each Chapter for sale forum, that would be up to the Chapter BOD for that region. Each Chapter BOD runs their own forum as they see fit.

I thought we were in the same chapter :laugh3: looking for a little presidential influence here, pretend I'm Haliburton, the way JonFund sets it up works nice and all threads are saved in case needed.

Doug

I thought we were in the same chapter :laugh3: looking for a little presidential influence here, pretend I'm Haliburton, the way JonFund sets it up works nice and all threads are saved in case needed.

Doug

We are, but I am not on the Chapter BOD, only the National BOD.... We have 5 elected chapter BOD members: Andy in PA, MDXJ, OverlandXJ, Hammered, and BillyJp2.

Back