• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: JVC KD-HDR1 HD Radio CD Receiver and Various Jeep Parts

92westshady

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale: JVC KD-HDR1 HD Radio CD Receiver and Various Jeep Parts
If you are interested in any of these parts please PM or email me at [email protected].
Please be sure to include your email address so that I can send you a PayPal invoice for for the items you want.

Thanks,
Steve

JVC KD-HDR1 High Definition Radio CD Receiver – Asking $110 Shipped
This receiver is barely used and in like new condition. I had this receiver installed in my XJ for 3 months and decided I wanted a head unit with Bluetooth. This unit is in excellent condition and includes the original box and all original accessories and documentation.
For more information visit this link.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ALESbRbAhnW/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=300&I=257KDHDR1

Extended Idle Switch with Pigtail for ’97-’01 TJ or XJ – Asking $20 Shipped
This hard to find switch is in excellent condition and includes wiring pigtail and plug.
This switch allows you to temporarily increase your idle RPM for quicker cold weather warm ups, and more consistent juice for winching and accessory loads.

Rear Wiper Switch for ’97-’01 TJ or XJ – Asking $15 Shipped
This rear wiper switch is in excellent cosmetic and working condition.

Rear Defroster Switch for ’97-’01 TJ or XJ – Asking $15 Shipped
This rear defroster switch is in excellent cosmetic and working condition.

I am willing to sell all 3 switches together for $40 Shipped

2 Chrome Tow Hooks for CJs, YJs, TJs or XJs – Asking $15 Shipped

XJ Front Tow Hook Bracket for ’87-’01 XJs – Asking $20 Shipped

PM sent about the tow hooks and the tow hook brackets.

3rd in line for tow hooks and bracket. Is there only one bracket? Also the way those brackets sit right now, they're only intended for 97+ XJs, you can cut the bumper bracket off to make them work on older ones though.

Could someone tell me if there is a way to edit my posts after someone else has replied, say to clarify my item descriptions or mark if something is sold?

Is the jeep prewired for the EXT idle feature, I like the idea and I'm willing to spend the money but it sounds like an expensive feature to add.

It is not plug and play if that is what you are asking, a harness doesn't just exist for this function behind your dash.

I never had it installed myself but I was told form the previous owner who did have it installed that it is a simple 4 wire hookup. All you need is the switch and the pigtail connector plus some extra wire to extend the pigtail and some t-taps or butt connectors, nothing else is required to make this functional. One wire is a ground, one is an ignition switched power lead to light up the switch and the other two are the functional wires. Essentially you need to extend the wires on the pigtail to connect 4 wires, it isn't very difficult. It should be easier then adding a set of fog lights. You you just tap them in at the kick panel on the driver side to the wires coming in from the ECU. Your local dealer service center or repair manual wiring diagrams should show it, it was a factory option on Police Jeeps so I am sure the connections are documented. The switch actually serves a rather simply and complete function. Extended idle works by resistance to change the voltage signal sent to your ECU and tells the computer to raise your idle to the RPM level your Jeep runs at during initial startup on cold days.

So is the tow hook bracket still available? If so I've got paypal waiting for ya.

Back