• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale - (5) 31x10.50 BFG MT on 15x8 Alum. wheels

dudeinanxj

NAXJA Forum User
I now have some rollers that I can put on if these sell. I am only selling to help fund a new set of 33s.

I have a set of (5) matching 31x10.50 BFG Mud Terrain KM on 15x8 (3.75" backspacing) Summit Racing aluminum wheels.

Tires have 16/32nds tread (like new). One tire (now my spare) has a small "nick" in the sidewall. Only one trail ride on them.

Wheels are in good shape with one wheel having some minor rock rash to the outer lip. Somewhat visible in the pics.

Looking for $950 for the set. Prefer cash, but PayPal is accepted if you wish to pay via Credit Card. A small additional fee will apply if paying via PayPal due to their fees. I am a verified member and have 100% feedback on ebay (dudeinanxj).

Local pick up only. Can meet up within reasonable distance from Georgetown, KY (just outside of Lexington, KY)

NO SHIPPING!

DSC03516Large.jpg

DSC03515Large.jpg

DSC03514Large.jpg

DSC03517Large.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to ask a completely unrelated question, but what bedliner did you use on the sides of the XJ???

Let me know if the deal falls through. If your gonna separate the wheels and tires, I'd like to know what you'll take for just the tires!

Back