• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 35's, Spacers, RE 5.5" Coils, Amsteel Winch Line

THalladay

NAXJA Forum User
Got a bunch of stuff that I want to move:

35" ProComp X-Terrains - $300 for all 5 tires & wheels (mounted, as-is)
I have 4 x 35" Procomp X-Terrains + 1 trail spare unknown brand. They had about 1500 miles on them when I got them, and I've put about another 2000 on them (5 wheeling trips worth). They are still in great shape. The rears are a bit more worn than the fronts because of my locker, but they all have a lot of tread lift. The wheels are cheap black steel rims, some rust & dings.

I've really liked the procomps even though they are not always the highest regarded tire. The tread pattern never let me down wheeling and the road noise was decent for a tire it's size. Main reason I'm selling them is I don't want to pay to mount & balance tires I already paid to M&B once.

Rubicon Express 5.5" Coil Springs - RE1345 - $150
New in box, never used, never installed.
http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Products.aspx?Cn=237&Pn=1710&XnPath=173,180,237&Vid=859DF42040995

2 Sets of SpiderTrax Wheel Spacers - $75/ piece or $150 for both
I have 2 sets of 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers for sale. They are blue, have been on my jeep for like 6 months, very few miles. They are the standard YJ/TJ/XJ size of 5 on 4.5". Lugnuts included

Amsteel Synthetic Winch Line - 5/16" x 100ft - $150

I'm selling a New, never used, never installed AmSteel synthetic winch line. It's the blue line, I think it's 5/16" & 100ft (I will verify).

Milemarker Project Winch - Price Negotiable
I have a Milemarker winch that came with my XJ. It was in poor shape so I disassembled the whole thing and had all the exterior pieces powdercoated blue. It is currently still disassembled, the exterior pieces are powdercoated. It needs a few small wear parts (plastic & rubber) that the manufacturer has already confirmed are available as well as 1 new small magnet (of 16+/- total)

It's a project I don't have time or interest in anymore. It could probably be completed in a couple of spread out hours and less than $50 in parts from MileMarker. I will provide all the pieces, pictures of disassembly process, communications with Milemarker regarding the spare parts.

The tires and springs are no longer available.

Still have the black steelies, the wheel spacers, the winch, and the amsteel line.

Also, I will be at RC on the 23'rd (during NAC-fest). I won't be running with NAXJA, but I will be around in the morning and afternoon if anyone wants to pick something up then.

Last edited:
About the winch:

Not sure the exact model, I think it's a 9000 series

Powder Coated by Powder Barons:

IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3603.JPG

Disassembly Pictures (there are many):

http://www.traildamage.net/Coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=13

Before:

IMG_2778.JPG

whats the backspacing on the wheels?? do you have pictures of them? thanks

Back