• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 1996 ZJ Limited (BAMF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about selling the ZJ. Had it about a year, time to get something else :D Don't have to sell it; makes a good back up vehicle, but wouldn't mind getting back into a 5 speed XJ or MJ.

Specs:

96 ZJ Limited
5.2L V8 127k miles
Auto trans
NP249 Quadratrac t'case
D30/D44a 3.73s
~4" lift. Skyjacker coils + BB spacers.
Color matched ARB winch bumper (no winch)
(5) 245/75/16 MTRs with 60% tread on Soft 8s.
JKS adjustable rear trackbar
New WJ front LCAs
Skyjacker rear LCAs w/ new bushings
Swaybar disconnected/rear swaybar removed.

The Good:

Complete interior swap from 97 Laredo (grey cloth)
Pioneer AM/FM/CD/Ipod
Infinity stereo (factory sub)
Another sub under back seat, not hooked up
Fresh tune up (plugs/wires/cap/rotor)
Exhaust manifold gaskets replaced recently
New exhaust from the cat back
Cold A/C
Comes with Mopar gas tank and t'case skids (not installed)

The Bad:

No headliner
Sunroof does not work, taped shut to prevent leaks.
All 3 hitch bolts in driver side framerail broken, would need removed to reinstall hitch and gas tank skid. (Hitch included)
HVAC mode door linkage broken. Have to switch from dash to floor and defrost manually by reaching under the dash. Not a huge deal, I just leave it in dash mode for the summer.
Pop in front end, probably trackbar.
Needs alignment

Make an offer if interested. Open to trades for a decent 5 speed XJ or MJ.

Pics:

Photo0030.jpg

Photo085.jpg

Bah, I want it!!!!! :( GLWS buddy!

I would trade for your MJs if you weren't in WI. Unless you wanted to strip the axles, trans and t'case from the parts Jeep, throw them in the bed of the pink one and meet halfway :D

Last edited:
Drove it yesterday in 100* temps, A/C worked great and engine never got over 215*.

Forgot to put in the ad that it has a super high performance Jet chip module thing. That plus the NAXJA member decal equals

images

Now, where is that money tree.....:eyes:

I would trade for your MJs if you weren't in WI. Unless you wanted to strip the axles, trans and t'case from the parts Jeep, throw them in the bed of the pink one and meet halfway :D

I wish. haha. I just added a car to my deal now as well haha. Time to start over.

I keep forgetting stuff to go with the Jeep. I also have a 231 t'case, driveshafts and standard D30 yoke from a 92 XJ to swap into the ZJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back