• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Food Drive 2009 North Adams Ma

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
Mark your calendars for the FOOD DRIVE in North Adams.

EC4WDA Four Wheel Food Drive, Saturday November 7th.
Meeting place: National Guard Armory, Ashland St, North Adams, Ma
Meeting time is 9am, departing to the trails by 11am.

On Saturday, November 7th, 2008, the Berkshire4Wheelers and East Coast 4 Wheel Drive Association, Northeast Region, will be holding their annual Four Wheel Food Drive food collection and off-road trail ride to benefit the Northern Berkshire Community Action Coalition food pantry. Attendees will donate non-perishable food items in the morning and then head out into the Berkshire hills for guided trail rides.. Coffee and donuts will be provided as well and a 50/50 raffle
Supermarket gift cards for Big Y and Stop & Shop will be accepted as well.

Please be ready for technical/equipment inspections. Nothing beyond the basics required on any organized trail ride. Take a look at your straps and recovery points BEFORE you show up with defective sub-par equipment please.
There will be different levels of trail difficulty available for all comers, however our emphasis is on attendance and giving. Be reasonable about how difficult your rig can handle. As you arrive you will be parked with a group for EASY, MODERATE or DIFFICULT… not by what trail you feel like doing. I expect 40+ rigs and 100+ people to attend. So the more cooperation we get the better it will come off..
Please make a point to attend, or give a donation to your buddy who is going.
This is one staple event that keeps us in a good relationship with the towns up there and we kick-ass every year.. lets make it another great season-closer!!

huge thanks keeping this event alive Rob!!! i just don't have the time to do it. i'll make sure my donation makes it up there with someone.

Ill be there, I have not missed one for a long time. I think it may have been 4 years ago,( the first time I decided to camp the weekend) That it just rained buckets the whole weekend. Last year was great. I hope for the same this year.

sounds like a harder trail than i was on last year.

we are workin out the final details now, also for the first time for the food drive we will have trails availible for trailer queens

Back