• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Final Swag Orders

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Here's a link to my spreadsheet with the current numbers:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-e9lGKHyTrVcHJ5NVVnSkV2Z1E/edit?usp=sharing

I don't expect much to change over night, so I will be placing the order first thing in the morning in between my flights. I'll be ordering:

Adult Shirts: 84
Youth Shirts: 4
Crawl Decals (Traditional yellow as in the past): 100 (64 needed, ordering extra).

Right now we have 91 mouths to feed. A full sheet cake will serve 90. I'm sure not everybody will have cake, but would it be worth while to order maybe 1.5 sheets? I can order that anytime up to 2 days prior to needing it.

Mac has some other goodies he ordered too from what he told me :)

We're you able to push that info with the software pretty easily?

mac 'trying to justify it' gyvr

It definitely made it easier. I printed every one out so I could write notes on when needed, and threw it into my own excel sheet. It would be nice if it could generate its own excel sheet after the closing period is up.

The other day when I was looking for a few names to make sure that they had pre-registered, I dumped it into an excel sheet that I could search.

It wasn't exactly like yours...but it was an excel sheet.

mac 'knows enough to be dangerous above excel' gyvr

I believe that 1 1/2 sheet cakes would be good. Maybe do the big one with the SEC and the Event logos and do the half one with the 15th Anniversary logo.

Are you getting them from Wal-Mart?

Wal-Mart in Harlan does not have a bakery. I was referred to one of the local grocery stores and spoke with them. They even have it to where I can order it and upload the picture.

Apparently Harlan is joining the rest of the world in technology these days...

Don's Super Saver (or something like that) is across the parking lot from the Wal-Mart. It is a huge grocery store.

Logo on cake we did in Moab! Was awesome!

mac 'like cottons idea' gyvr

I believe that 1 1/2 sheet cakes would be good. Maybe do the big one with the SEC and the Event logos and do the half one with the 15th Anniversary logo.

Are you getting them from Wal-Mart?

I'd go with this. Everybody likes cake.

Don's Super Saver (or something like that) is across the parking lot from the Wal-Mart. It is a huge grocery store.

That was one of them. The prices for the two places were the same, but one had online ordering and one didn't.

yeah yeah yeah

Wal-Mart in Harlan does not have a bakery. I was referred to one of the local grocery stores and spoke with them. They even have it to where I can order it and upload the picture.

Apparently Harlan is joining the rest of the world in technology these days...[/QUOTE]

All the computers and printers are powered by coal, though.

Back