• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FF T-shirts

I will find out and get back to you! I just got back myself so i'm trying to catch up with all the current FB events :D

So I was asking Mike if he'd lead Elephant Hill (No, since he's riding along with Charles this year) and he asked if we had t-shirts lined up yet. I asked if he was offering and he says it's probably too late for him to do it without artwork already lined up, plus he doesn't have the 1k to front them. Nor do we know roughly how many are coming.

So.. what're we doing?

weird i never heard back from him....hmm oh well. i think we do a pre register type of thing. let me do some more checking with a couple people and see who can set it up since i'm not smart enough with computers to do it.

Actually let's do that! I like that idea and we don't have to rely on someone else for it. Only thing is I dunno about funds unless we can get a loan from national again.

What do you say we start a thread for t-shirts and let everyone know they need to speak up soon with the number of shirts and sizes, or they may not get one? The preregistration isn't getting much response and I know there are plenty of others that are planning on going.

Ya we need to do that, lets get one up and get a rough count then we'll have an idea on how many will be needed.

Roughly $500 for 50 t-shirts plus artwork creation. They say they have a 1 week turn around, but I would plan on two just to be safe. These are the same t-shirts Mike Rollins has been getting (best quality I've seen in a FF shirt), Haynes 100% cotton, tagless, beefy T. Quality of the screen print is yet to be seen, but I can stop by their shop and check out their samples. I'll place the order on the 17th.

If I'm overstepping my bounds, please let me know. I don't mean to step on any toes, I'm just trying to help where I can.

Sounds good, and 500 isn't really that bad. Your not stepping on any toes, right now your helping a ton since josh and Cory are unable to help, and I've been so busy with everything your helping a ton

That's good.

I'm trying to squeeze the image for the front of the shirt out of Mike right now, but aparently it is a jpg and we need a vector file. He's trying to get it converted so we can use it.

Back