• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler, looking for a good home for my xj pioneer (orange county)

Das_Joop

NAXJA Forum User
Had this one for a while now and love love love this truck. however, just got rid of my prerunner project and moved into a full size "sub midtravel (lol) suburban that i'm planning a tow/camper rig out of. Being able to tow again means 1 thing I WANT ANOTHER YJ :)

so after too much work love and money I figured this would be a good place to maybe find her a new home

Heres what she is:
-1986 Cherokee Pioneer 3rd owner (2nd only had it a few months before i swooped her up)
-150XXX mileage on body
-New Clutch @ 120k
-3.4L Swap (was born with a 2.8, swap was performed by the palm desert jeep dealership it was purchased from, with pounds of paperwork to go with) @ 120k
-Engine Mods: Chrome edelbrock mani covers (ooyaaa), edelbrock CA legal (w/smog legal stamp) shorty headers to custom ca legal (w/smog legal stamps) magnaflow cat & muffler on 2.5" pipes (quiet not loud) , Rebuilt Varajet II w/ upgraded floats & springs, K&N airfilter, heavy duty motor mounts, msd coil & distributor etc etc (all paper work and receipts)
-Slave cylinder converted to external @ 120k
-Complete rough county 3" suspension (pitman, coils, sway links, etc etc, papers/receipts)
-5:10 gears w/ eaton truetrac (dana 35)
-Dana 30 front w/ vacuum override cable
-BFG All terrain T/A radials 31's 70% year and a half old, truck has barely seen the dirt in my possession no chunks, cuts, cracks etc. (factory basket rims almost perfect still)
-*ICE Cold AC* (yes, new lines, new compressor, and many other ac components replaced, all papers & receipts)
-Was repainted in 2006, shows some chips & dings but still shines beautiful
-Custom "cow catcher (lol)" bumper w/ recovery hooks & winch plate
-Custom rear bumper w/ hi lift & Jerry can mount (depending on price hi lift may be removed)
-CB radio not included
-Light rack w/ hid's is negotioable (middle lights are 5k kc hid's outers are autozone halogens, just saying i'd prob keep the kc's and let the rack go with the halogens)
-Rear seat is perfect (always) drivers seat a little worn 7/10 (still comfy) passenger seat is 8.5/10 (couple unnoticeable cracks along seat seam in the vinyl)
-headliner is 7/10 (light grey, 3 or 4 small holes, no major stains)
-I'm sure im forgetting something, ask and you shall receive

The basic is I drive this every day, its my 4th jeep (2 wranglers, 2 cherokees) and there's nothing like driving a jeep down the highway. I love her and all the attention it grabs but im ready for something smaller again.

more pics will follow, let me know if you would like anything specific. Also i've got stacks of papers for this truck.

I'm a reasonable guy and would probably place the value north or south of 4k, what would be the most ideal for me would be to trade this straight across for a wrangler orrrr????

Cheers!
-Matt
714-471-six.three.eight.six

994097_700492986647970_258065006_n.jpg
10300865_771850696178865_6580366746277511379_n.jpg

Back