• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Ford 9", d30 and 241OR

billyjp2

NAXJA Forum User
Ford 9"
-from a 1970 Torino
-4.5x5 bolt pattern
-Perches and ebrake cables setup for XJ
-4.88 gears with less than 500 miles. setup by wzorek's in westfield
-Detroit Locker
-Tom's KA axle shafts by Kevin's Axles

D30
-Non-disco
-4.88 gears
-Rusty's diff skid
-297x shafts
-comes with spare complete 30

NV241 Rock Trac
-From an 05 Rubicon
-1310 yokes from JB Conversions
-4:1 Low range
- Factory SYE

Axles would be sold as a pair. Would not separate.

I'm curious how much i could get for this stuff, as my plans for the jeep do not include any of it.

if i could afford anything, i would shoot you an offer on the t-case

looking for anything in a possible trade/ partial trade?

brand new jcr rear bumper?
psc hydro assist ram w/ hoses?
low milage bosch fuel pump?
uhh irok with a sliced sidewall?
autographed ted nugent pic of himself and his zebra paint job bronco?

oh man. if i had a 241 i'd soooo trade for the picture of ted nugent... :D

billy, what are the plans?

Billy, shoot me a price on that 241. Maybe I can scrouge up the cash by the M&G.

i'll be wheeling it at the meet and greet, so it wouldnt be for sale until after. talk to me then.

I'd like to have a gear driven case, and i feel there are more options with the 300, twin stick maybe a doubler. I believe the 44 out of the J-10 is a HP. i need to look at it on monday. 5.13 gears in the axles and 37s.

How much would you want for the 241 t-case? Mine is on its way out I have a feeling.

i got to it first begster!

I doubt the J-10 44 is a HP. I got a 44 out of a '74 cherokee, and its a LP pass drop. Waggy axles are LP, I'm pretty positive all FSJ axles are LP.

Oh, and damn Adam, you know you want to pass on that t-case...

the 241 will be romoved from my jeep after the M&G.

I am having my buddy's girlfriend put all new gaskets in it, seeing as she is a Jeep tech.

Then i'll decide what happens. but i just came across a kit that doubles a 231/241 for a 160:1 crawl ratio.

Back