• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler ... 99' Cherokee lifted

astonman

NAXJA Forum User
Well the time has come and bills have caught up with me, so I looks like Im going to have to sell my Baby. details and pics bellow:

4.0, auto with 200K miles

JCR Offroad front bumper
JCR offroad Steering box reinforcement
Rustys steering box brace
JCR offroad frame stiffeners
RE Adj Trac Bar and brace
HD Offroad Unibody stiffeners
Rusty's Engine skid
Rusty's Gas tank Skid
RC 4.5" lift
Bilstien 5100's
teraflex steering stabilizer
Custom Rock Rails attached to HD stiffeners
Custom Rear bumper with Tire Carrier
Remote Start (Viper)
Pioneer CD player with remote
5-15x8 Steel wheels (3.75BS)
5-33x12.50 Wrangler MT/R's kevlars with 1/2 tread and spare is at 90%
Crown ext brake lines
New Serpentine belt
New Thermostat and Rad flush
4wheel alignment
brakes front and rear and wheel cylinders
New exhaust manifold
KC lights
Flowmaster 44OR Muffler
new headliner
bushwhacker flat flairs
1yo rear springs

I have a set of spare front doors, NIB front U-joints, door parts, passenger seats and trans cooler that havent been installed as well as a set of front stiffeners that havent been installed. , Will also include Hi-lift. the front doors have been modified so that they are removable.

I havent really wheeled this much and the last 30k miles have all been cruising highway miles. Everything runs great and motor runs like a clock. Looking to get $5000 for her , or will trade for a super cheep commuter and $$$. I am pretty firm on the price. Call or email me @ 508-3 six1-3806 or [email protected]

dsc0581os.jpg

dsc0493qu.jpg

Thanks for the comments. I know the price is a bit high, But those aren't the typical HP30/ 8.25 axles. Teaming with some Material Engineers from JPL along with my mechanical engineering prowess we were able to alter the chemical/physical properties the metal in the axles resulting in Fe2O3·nH2O and FeO(OH)·Fe(OH)3 compounds. These chemical compounds give the axles comparable strength to a Dana 60 and have even seen strength results comparable to a full trussed rockwell setup. Also when In combination with significant and sudden use of the accelerator pedal we have seen dramatic improvements in suspension travel which have made the relatively tame short arm 4.5" set-up perform on par with custom long-arm 3-link and 4 link setups. So with all of the information provided the $5000 dollar cost for this jeep is a bargin.

Thanks for the comments. I know the price is a bit high, But those aren't the typical HP30/ 8.25 axles. Teaming with some Material Engineers from JPL along with my mechanical engineering prowess we were able to alter the chemical/physical properties the metal in the axles resulting in Fe2O3·nH2O and FeO(OH)·Fe(OH)3 compounds. These chemical compounds give the axles comparable strength to a Dana 60 and have even seen strength results comparable to a full trussed rockwell setup. Also when In combination with significant and sudden use of the accelerator pedal we have seen dramatic improvements in suspension travel which have made the relatively tame short arm 4.5" set-up perform on par with custom long-arm 3-link and 4 link setups. So with all of the information provided the $5000 dollar cost for this jeep is a bargin.

I thought I was the only one with those axles. ..

Good luck with the sale.

Back