• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 95 Sport DD/Toy

boost_fr3@k

NAXJA Forum User
Well...I;ve recently discovered that I'm not really a jeep guy, just a BMW guy masquerading as a jeeper.
Now I need to figure out what to do with my XJ. Do I keep it as a half assed toy? Or do I sell it and buy myself a BMW project?

Anywho, I was thinkin about asking $5,000 for it.

'95 Sport 4 door:
-Just rolled 200,000 a couple weeks ago (still runs perfectly)
-5spd
-NP231 with TJ mainshaft and tailhousing
-RE HnT with CV driveshaft
-4.5" Rustys Lift
-Rear leaf packs replaced 2 months ago
-New HD tracbar (double sheer)
-New HD tracbar mount
-Adjustable RC shackles
-RCX sliders
-RCX D30 diffguard
-JCR Winch bumper
-U-Haul hitch receiver w/warn clevis insert
-Underbody lighting
-bedlined interior
-all new cooling system
-aux fan on switch
-new brake calipers
-new kenwood stereo w/USB and headphone jack input
-new pioneer rear speakers
-450 watt 12" sub
-Bored TB and spacer
-Rustys intake and cone filter
-33" BFG Mud Terrain w/75% tread left
-Cobra CB radio with PA system under the hood, and a shorty antenna

I think that's all....i might be forgetting something. Like I said, its still my daily driver, and in great running shape. I'm just getting sick of having a slow jeep. :/ And I'm getting addicted to my Bimmer.

Here are some pix

100_3105.jpg

100_3092.jpg

100_3104.jpg

crmxj.jpg

Let me know if you're interested, or if you know someone who may be interested. I'd like to get 5000 OBO for it.

You never get anything near what you put into it. Most guys on here would build their own for that. Plus the economy.......just a bad time to sell for a "good" price.
JM2C

Nothin' wrong with asking 5k, you got a nice rig. But 200k on the clock may scare people away.

mines got over 200xxx miles and runs great. i can only assume that yours runs as strong as mine. only thin is i get that piston slap deal when i start her up. :p nice rig!

Back