• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler- 1996 Jeep Cherokee Country FOR SALE

Bandit79

NAXJA Forum User
This is just to see if anyone would be interested in buying my 96 XJ.

As already stated, it is a 96 XJ Country. It is in rough condition, but was still driven daily till the battery died and the stater switch went on it. This would be a great beginning for anyone looking for a trail rig or a back up or even parts jeep.

As was told to me, it was involved in a roll over accident a few years ago but has passed NYS inspection and was driven daily by the previous owner, again until batter and starter switch went on it. I have quite a few pics from the day I went and got her, for pics click HERE. Also in the link is the build sheet from Jeep so you can see what all comes with the jeep. Right now I am using the jeep as storage for my spare parts till i get to work on it in spring to put in the starter switch.

I am asking 600 OBO for the jeep as it sits, if i get it to run, I will be asking a lil bit more. I am located in Rensselaer, NY, Jeep is at a friends house in the Sand Lake, NY area not far from my house.

she has just under 112K miles on the clock.

seeing as she dont run at the moment, i can not deliver, so it is pickup only.

Any other questions just ask and i will answer the best i can.

Again, for pics and/or build sheet click HERE.

Back