• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 00 XJ with 6.5" lift on 33s

YMMV

NAXJA Forum User
Feeler on selling my 00 Cherokee Classic. The vehicle has 94k miles. Vehicle is suspension consists of Rustys front 4.5" springs, Rustys rear 4.5" leaf pack, Rustys Track Bar, Rustys shocks, Tera Flex Front 2" spacer, rear 1.5" shackle, Rock Krawler 3 link front long arms, Rock Krawler OTK x-factor steering, and YJ brake lines. The vehicle has 33x10.5x15 BGF T/A KOs with about 8k miles on them. The rims are Pro Comps 15x7s. I also have the AA HD SYE installed with a Tom Woods DS. C4x4 Front tow hows, Rear Hidden Hitch with Warn D ring. The vehicle run excellent and the AW4 trans shifts perfect. Still has stock gearing of 3.55s. The front diff is leaking and will need to be fixed. Vehicle has never been rolled. Vehicle was wheeled at Paragon a few times. I also have a Cobra CB and K40 antenna in it. Vehicle has no radio but I will include a Panasonic CD player with Sat setup. Vehicle is located in Northern NJ. I am part of www.tri-state4x4.com group. I am open to REASONABLE offers.

Note-vehicle needs to be reinspected. It has to go through the NJ tilt test if you plan to register it in NJ. I have also removed the carpet but have front Husky liners in place.

Here are some pics.
PB251528.jpg

PB251514.jpg

0511resize.jpg

0538resize.jpg

Back