• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Picture Thread

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Well, I'll start it off.

Here is where I ended up about 300 yards after leaving camp on day 1.
101_1578.jpg

101_1576.jpg

A shot on one of the smaller rock climbs near Axle Wall.
101_1598.jpg

I wrinkled the metal for the first time on Saturday. Both done on the creek bed. I know, I know...pretty minimal stuff, but it's here now for posterity. Ed got his doors and lower quarter panel on the exact same rocks less than a minute before I got mine.
101_1616.jpg

101_1613.jpg

Just breaking it in Dirk :) ...I remember my first body damage at the first Harlan crawl when I was on 30s

Just breaking it in Dirk :) ...I remember my first body damage at the first Harlan crawl when I was on 30s

Ahh yes the bad dash back to camp! Good times!

ive got some thats being uploaded... as well as a youtube video of the most epic d30 beatdown ever...

ive got some thats being uploaded... as well as a youtube video of the most epic d30 beatdown ever...

Yes... Please!!!! Soon! I'm having DT's here!

Dan has a lot of good pictures and videos. We'll try to get them up this weekend hopefully!

BTW, David has some cool videos of myself and Tim going up Lil Jagger at Harlan in his library on you tube. I watched those after checking out the D30 beat down!

you were hitting the rev limiter on each run?

now theres definitely not a straight panel on the jeep!

Back