• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extra Chapter T-shirts and Sweatshirts

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys so we are going to have a bunch of sub forums in the near future I am going to bet. So let me throw this out. I think we should keep the shirt sweatshirt thing down to just the event shirt / sweatshirt shit year. This is not a "special" year. That being said I can have the registration site up right after the first of the year like we always do. Just need to see if everyone agrees about the special shirt thing......

Ram: : Let's not make this harder than it needs to be" Rod

Re: Who is here?

Yup, I'm trying to get caught up on things, I was down longer than I thought I would be with my snip and didn't get motivated to do much.

I don't know what the store looks like, but we could order a few tshirts/sweatshirts and just have it at the event for cash sales and not take any pre-orders. Not sure how much how much stock we normally carry, but we should have some stuff on hand to sell. We can try to find a volunteer to help you with the store at dinner if you'd like.

mac 'probably going to make this its own thread' gyvr

Mac: thanks for making this a thread.....Yes I will check store stock but I think we are set pretty good. My main point was to have just event t-shirts...that you get with your order and then sweatshirts that could be an add on to your registration order...yes is we got some extras they would prob sell at the raffle.

Ram" My scrabbled thoughts" Rod

Back