• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EC4WDA Toys For Tots run, Sun 2 Dec 07

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
Toys For Tots charity run, Massachusetts leg.
Date: SUNDAY, 2 December 2007
Location: Hampton Ponds Plaza, North Rd / Rt 202, Westfield Ma.
Time: 9am to 10am.

this event is run in conjunction with other runs in the Ct area. For this leg we have the US Marines come and accept the donation on-site and maybe wheel with us. (although they had mechanical difficulties last year and didn’t make it to the collection point) participation in this run requires at least 1 NEW, UNWRAPPED gift for a child of any age, gift certificates will be accepted as well. Again, all levels of rig/driver ability will be accommodated with trails in the Westfield and Northampton area. Commemorative stickers may be available for the toy drive this year.

all are welcome to join us, but please have all the basic saftey/equipment requirements covered, especially tow/recovery points.

(sticky here too please?)

we just ran a very successful food drive here in Ma and this toy drive is the next on the calendar.... whats with all these NAC non-wheelers??

wheres the nac crew? cmon guys great wheelin is availible and even better its for a great cause

ROBZ95Xj said:
wheres the nac crew? cmon guys great wheelin is availible and even better its for a great cause
You know I'm still trying for it... I'll even start running your parts if it'll get me down there. :laugh3:

Great run for a great cause here guys, get out there!

would love to go, but i got to lead a trail run on saturday up in NH and definitely won't have money to make two long trips this weekend....good luck, hope all goes well with the collections and have a good time!

nhrocker said:
You know I'm still trying for it... I'll even start running your parts if it'll get me down there. :laugh3:

Great run for a great cause here guys, get out there!
we got 2 weeks, well get your rig running, even if it means we completly strip my rig

its been 2 months since i got back from wyoming and im itchin to go wheelin. as long as my friends trailer comes through, hopefully get my ZJ disk swap done, pick up a few spare d30 shafts, and some other odds and ends ill be there. itll be my first run with the jeep as a trailer queen now so it should be interesting.

foxwar71 said:
itll be my first run with the jeep as a trailer queen now so it should be interesting.

Be prepared for damage. I made that switch last month.. every line is worth trying when you have a trailer waiting..

i'm planning on making it out next weekend, hopefully with my new locker installed. how many trails are going to be run? i think i went with the stocker group last year and plan on moving up.

just blew up my front end, pulled my diff cover to find lots of mud and smoked bearings, i bought a new 30 with 4.10s and a locker today, and hopefully my 4.56s are in good enough shape to swap over. if so count me in.

I am going, but I'm heading for CT. Vains. Time to play with the buggy.

this is the sticker we had made up, selling with proceeds going to TFT..

santasleigh.gif

I am trying to make it to this run. If I do, I might just stick to the easy trails.

I am stuck working :chef: all weekend- but it's okay- nobody knows me and I suffer from not nearly enough mods.
Seriously though, sounds like a good time.

Back