• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drive shaft??

justgettinstarted

NAXJA Forum User
I am getting ready to upgrade my 2000xj to a 8in long arm.I want to go with the hack and tap so i dont have to get the sye.Does ne1 know the lenght of the drive shaft with that much lift and the hack and tap??My rear is an 8.25.

agreed, I'm using H+T and a stock cherokee front shaft on my jeep with about 4" lift and the shaft is a little more extended than I would like. Another option is to use the stock front shaft out of a grand cherokee with the V8 engine. It has a longer shaft and MIGHT be enough for ya. There is a chart of driveshaft lengths floating around here somewhere..

2 guys with 8" in one night hehe yucca?

agreed, I'm using H+T and a stock cherokee front shaft on my jeep with about 4" lift and the shaft is a little more extended than I would like. Another option is to use the stock front shaft out of a grand cherokee with the V8 engine. It has a longer shaft and MIGHT be enough for ya. There is a chart of driveshaft lengths floating around here somewhere..

2 guys with 8" in one night hehe yucca?
Frakkin' bizarre...I had to come back to this post just to make sure it wasn't the same bozo.

Wow.

Jim

Back