• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't want to sound like I'm nagging...

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
...but TODAY is the day to get registered.

MIDNIGHT will be the shut off, you have been warned.

You will NOT be guarenteed a shirt, sticker or dinner if you are not registered by the end of today.

Fore 'central time' Wheeler

people who annoy you........ N_GGERS

I would like to buy a vowel Pat......(an "A" of course!)

I have registered and my buddy is supposed to paypal his dinner fee direct since he decided to go after I registered, I will give him a call and remind him but get him on the dinner list please, his name is Keith Chaffin

...but TODAY is the day to get registered.

MIDNIGHT will be the shut off, you have been warned.

You will NOT be guarenteed a shirt, sticker or dinner if you are not registered by the end of today.

Fore 'central time' Wheeler

You will not be able to register tomorrow, the site closes.
You can show up to Winterfest, but "You will NOT be guarenteed a shirt, sticker or dinner".

where do you register?

So now that pre registration is done my younger brother decided he may want to go, he could buy the dinner day of right?

So now that pre registration is done my younger brother decided he may want to go, he could buy the dinner day of right?

Yes pay day of is ok.

The dinner number goes in very soon...and maybe has. You can PM Rev's Susie to help us with numbers if you'd like to add one.

mac 'or he just might go hungry :) 'gyvr

Back