• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DOM - Group buy

Jeep450r

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Is anyone interested in doing a group buy on some tube? I need to order some so I can start on my cage.

I will be ordering through Tube Service Milpitas. In the past they have always had the best prices, and will deliver for $20 (even to sac).

Ill be ordering 120ft of 1.5" .120 wall DOM, and enough 2x6x3/16" box tube for my rockers.

If I go in on this, will you make me some stuff?

Lol depends on what you want, Jeremy.

rockn94zj, what size would you want? Ill call sometime this week.

Last summer when we looked into a group buy, we got it down to mid $2's / foot for 1.5"x.120.

I would just use poop pipe for something like that. Not worth putting an order in for tube unless I have some left over. The tube is purchased by the stick (20ft).

Im thinking of making tube doors and bumpers in my spare time (if I have any) over summer. Not sure yet though.

A bumper would work too.. :D

HREW is usually cheaper for something like that...

I might be down for some DOM for a cage...especially at $2.xx per foot. I am in Reno too so Craig and I could figure out something to get it over the hill.
Let me know, prices if I am interested in like 120-140 feet.

dude 3.20 is good, i paid 2.85 a while back, and then 3.11 the next time. the more thou buy, the more leverage you have on better prices. if you get 200+ feet you'll get it at 2.55$ a foot i bet. (group buy, not 200 ft each of course)

I'm hoping very soon. Maybe a week or so. I want to get started on my cage!

Connor I'll put you down for a stick, since that's the minimum.

Tube service milpitas does deliver as well. I know it is a flat rate of $20 and I know they deliver to Sacramento. I'll check to see how far they will go.

Just called. They will deliver as far north as Sacramento for $20.

Me - 5 sticks
Rocknzj - 1 stick
Vets xj - 6 sticks (might be to much tube for you... Let me know)
Connor -1 stick

The sticks are averaging 25 feet right now.

All of it is 1.5" .120 wall DOM tube at $2.63/ft so far. The more the merrier.

wow thats cheap. 25ft is long. shoot i might just have to grab one more stick while its cheap since I'm blowing throw my 6 sticks fast.

also, can you see just for fun, for building steering linkage, what a 12 ft stick , and then a whole stick of 1.5" .250 wall DOM would be ? just thinking it'll be good to have around for steering stuff....

I can only order a full stick, so I cant get you only 12 feet. I'll call again when I see what peoPle are still interested in and I'll ask for ya.

Do you want me to put you down for a stick of 1.5 .120 Dom?

Ya one stick for me would be great and maby vetsxj and my self or Joe can take a trip over the hill to pick it up in sac

Back