• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirt Riot

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Are we going to have a booth again? I am going to be working the pit for Dave Ashman's team so I can't help the whole time but I am willing to help when I can.

Lucas said he would help out at the booth but he wants to take video so he isn't going to commit to the booth full time. Aaron let us know if you are in...maybe Bill can help out too and he could bring the pop-up down for us John.

Just got back to civilization last night.

I might be able to pitch in but need more details. When and where?

I can be there Saturday...but not Friday. Do we have to pay to get in if were sitting at a booth?

We're gonna have to figure out how to get the banner to you guys

Closest I am getting to Phoenix this week is at work. I could maybe meet someone in Superior.

I will check with the wife and see if she has any meetings up that way this week as well. We may luck out.

Yeah that's an idea. I'm pretty sure I can't make it to Superior by then. I'll prolly send the money I owe over with it if we can find someone to train the banner

Did anyone else contact Big Rich? I haven't in a while who ever is going to be there should contact him and verify we're still goood to go.

Did anyone else contact Big Rich? I haven't in a while who ever is going to be there should contact him and verify we're still goood to go.

I was thinking the same thing...dont have his number...but dont want to show up out of the blue saturday morning.

Where is the banner heading to?

It's listed on the werock site. let's see if I can find it.

Banner is going with Sally to the event itself, if you don't mind I was going to give him your number. If I can get to the bank I'm going to send a check down with him for money owed.

Back