• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dinner at Chilli's tonight

Renegade XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guy and gals, I know it's kinda late notice but my wife is holding a fund raiser with Chilli's today. It runs all day long but it's today only, so if your going out for lunch, dinner, or drinks tonight go to any of the participating Chilli's locations in the flyer below. You must print out the flyer and present it when you are there, then a 15% portion of your entire bill will go towards Hope for SMA a non-profit raising money for terminally ill children that will help fund getting their cure through clinical trials. For a little back ground on this, 1 in 40 people are carriers, most don't even know. 1 in 6,000 babies are born effected by SMA. My daughter was diagnosed with SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) July 21 2009 at 5 months old. They gave us a grim diagnoses that there was nothing we could do and that she only had a few months left. We fought for better medical attention and got the proper medical equipment to help give her a longer life and the best quality of life possible. Unfortuently Nov. 15 2009 she lost her life to SMA, but my wife and I have not stopped fighting for the cure. Unlike alot of other causes out there SMA has a known cure that just needs funding to get though FDA trails and is less than 5 years away. So please help out and print this flyer and take the family out, it's that easy.

Thanks!

BTW, a 4Wheel'n fund raiser is in the works!

a15edacc.jpg

Back