• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December 17th Snow Run to Jack's Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
Not trying to overlap events or anything, but I am planning on attempting to go over Jack's Pass December 17th. I think we should start on the Skykomish side, and work our way to the Index side. Best case, we make it over the pass. Worst case, we have lots of fun, do some sledding, and pull some jeeps out of the snow:)

I will have the wife and kids with me. Let me know if you are interested. Plan on being prepared for very cold weather, please bring plenty of warm clothes, extra food, etc, etc. If you have any questions about the trip please let me know.

I will set a start time closer to the date, but I would guess we start at the trail head about 9 or 10 am.

Michael

I'd be interested if it wernt for my transproblems acting up again, FWIW I believe the Index side is un-accessable do to flood damage, be safe and dont wait to find out its unpassable untill you get there and its too late.

bass2323 said:
I'd be interested if it wernt for my transproblems acting up again, FWIW I believe the Index side is un-accessable do to flood damage, be safe and dont wait to find out its unpassable untill you get there and its too late.

Thanks for the info. I plan on going in, and back through skykomish. I will check on access, so that we are aware of any access issues.

Good Luck with your problems.
Michael

One day I'll make a run in my jeep besides Tahuya, My problem right now is very minor but it can become major so I choose not to run it untill I get it into the shop. Maybe next time you guys go on a snow run I'll make it.

Oh and Jason can you go on this run, the pictures of your last snow run made for some entertainment.

looks like i might haveta split my weekend lol. spend a day at tahuya and a day with the rest of yall.

Sorry,
Apparantly I have a conflicting obligation that I was unaware of.
I am moving this run to the 30th of December and will start a new thread.

This thread could be deleted if you would like.

Thanks,
Michael

Darn, Overtime pending, I was in for this one.

Unless I get fired before now and the 30th, that Sat won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back