• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deal for somebody Yucca Valley

:wave:

Hi Mike!

That'll be Mike's one post for 2008. He's been busy modifying his Nissan Frontier to be his expedition truck. It's looking pretty sweet.

Thanks all. Yah I don't know why but I've just not been hanging out much on the boards. Like Johnny said one of the things I have been doing is modding my Frontier a little. Planning on doing DV between Christmas and New Years in it, miss DV.

Thanks all. Yah I don't know why but I've just not been hanging out much on the boards. Like Johnny said one of the things I have been doing is modding my Frontier a little. Planning on doing DV between Christmas and New Years in it, miss DV.

Heh, couldn't leave it alone eh? Post up some pics. Talk to Dave Druck, he's all into the expedition stuff now. Had a FJ-80 Land Cruiser all decked out for long hauls. Then he moved up to a sports mobile.

Heh, couldn't leave it alone eh? Post up some pics.

Here's a few pics. Yah I wanted to do a few things, just not going to make it a Jeep, lol.

main.php

main.php

main.php

Back