• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dash plaques

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Did we like the change last year with the different dash plaques? I can get them from my supplier. Just need to possibly update the dates and possibly the graphic on it.

We did 125 last year and pretty much ran out. We will need to monitor this closer next year based on pre-registration numbers.

mac 'who can post a pic of last years?' gyvr

I liked the new one last year, I figured it was bigger due to the anniversary year. I don't care either way if we stay with the larger plaques or go back to the smaller ones.

73CF61F8-8ED9-47B0-837D-F92537136952_zpsgbugaatm.jpg

'11, '12, '13, '14, '15

I think people still use them. In fact they were added to the Harlan event. Plus it's something you can put on the fridge or on your desk or the mantel or wherever.

Not just the dash. They aren't that expensive anyways.

mac 'I thought they were popular' gyvr

I threw mine in a drawer for a long time. Finally decided I was going to keep this Jeep for a while and put the plaques on.

If they are cheap enough why not.

Also lol @ the corvette guys.

I have never used ours but kept them and will find somewhere to put them eventually ( maybe when I build a garage). Anyways I like them, and if they are cheap we should keep them. If some people use them for their dash I think we should stick to the smaller ones except on special years.

I lilked the new one and that supplier

Back