• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 with Limited Slip out of an '87 - Junkyard Fresh!!!

TEXJLE

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

When looking for the rare factory original Dana 44 found in fully loaded '87 XJ's, I found two! I installed one and now I have one for sale. It would be a great cheap upgrade simply by bolting on your rear brakes to it and bolting it in (3.73 gears) to any year XJ or simply a great starting point to a nice and strong rear axle. If you're running a Dana 35 still here's your chance at a good cheap upgrade... If anything does not perform as I say it does I'll give you a complete refund!

I'm in San Antonio and I'm asking $250... swapping this fully functional rear with limited slip would be easier than installing a lunchbox locker in your Dana 35. The gears still have nice clear oil on them and have obviously been serviced. PM me or email [email protected] or just give me a call 210-378-1969. Jared.

Good deal! Wish I had the time and money!

Back