• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Customer appreciation day at ram o.r.park may 21

Sweet! Too bad I need to behave this weekend.

JK customers make up a huuuuge portion of the current 4wp customer base...A dirt road sounds about right .

Not sure if anyone came out but it was a good day. Lot of nice rigs out there. One guy rolled a nicely built xj right before we got there. It was pretty much done. Ole scarlet made it thru a bunch of stuff but finally got stuck on one of the old rock racing rock gardens. Ended up pulling g the exhaust apart and got some slight damage to the driveshaft and had to get winched out. Guess if guys on 40s are doing it doesn't mean 33s can haha.

34646639192_7a04321fba_k.jpg

Not sure if anyone came out but it was a good day. Lot of nice rigs out there. One guy rolled a nicely built xj right before we got there. It was pretty much done. Ole scarlet made it thru a bunch of stuff but finally got stuck on one of the old rock racing rock gardens. Ended up pulling g the exhaust apart and got some slight damage to the driveshaft and had to get winched out. Guess if guys on 40s are doing it doesn't mean 33s can haha.

34646639192_7a04321fba_k.jpg

2.0--- .500 wall thick shafts really make rocks uneventful ...And to my surprise the 60mph run to the gas station had no vibes , which for homemade shafts that weigh...lol...around 60 lbs I expected some vibe at speed .

Back