• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie "Currectlync" steering. $280.00

SPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale Currie "Currectlync" steering. $280.00
In great working condition. All ball joint are tight and also comes with a new drop pitman arm.
Located in El Cajon CA. (SoCal)

Currie's web site description:
The Currie Currectlync® heavy duty tie rod and drag link system for TJ, LJ, XJ, and MJ vehicles features, a 1 ¼" diameter forged alloy drag link, and 1 ¼" solid alloy steel tie rod bar that is bored and threaded on the ends. All 7/8" thread tie rod ends with boots are included as well as the Currie heavy duty steering stabilizer bracket. This unit is a direct replacement for the stock parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary. This unit is rated at 200% stronger than the stock components. NOTE: This unit is designed to be used on vehicles with 4" of lift. It can be used on vehicles with less lift, but the vehicle must have a minimum of a 2" bump stop (over stock). Also, on vehicles with no lift, 2 of the tie rod ends may need be trimmed to achieve proper adjustment. Weight: 35 Lbs, Height: 6 In., Width: 6 In., Length: 48 In.

THat is a great deal, too bad I don't need it or have money to do so. GLWS

What are you looking for?

I have some parts I will be selling in the summer.
1) Rear 8.8 4.11 gears & ARB locker.
2) Front D30 ARB, 4.11 gears 10 Factory Alloy axles, Set up for 3 link.
3) Custom steering (high steer with 3/4" heims and 1 1/2' x .250 wall DOM).
4) A set of 5 Mickey Thompson forged aluminum beadlocks with Goodyear MTR (Kevlar, new style) 12.50 35 15 tires.
5) 242 transfercase.

Back