• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Menu!

The Hard Struggler

NAXJA Forum User
Ok folks here goes. I'll give a few options for the menu starting with my 1st choice.

1.Bar-B-Q half chickens(with my family recipe sauce), bar-b-q baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw, bread.
2.Burgers and hot dawgs, buns, all the fix'ns (cheese, lettuce,tomato,onion,etc) grilled potatoes.
3.Hot sandwitches (don't laugh, i'm not talking pb&j) with pulled pork or pulled chicken grilled on a buttered bun, chips and cheese salsa.

I think i'm working with a pretty small budget,( haven't heard from Kudzu) so the sides may change a little. It would also save some money if we all supplied our own table ware, I despise serving good food on paper plates with plastic utensils and I don't have enough real tableware for everyone.

As far as liquid refreshment I can probably squeeze some iced tea or soda in the budget. Personally i'll drink beer or burbon, ice is avalible at the campsite so that is up to you and yours.

Budget is still looking small. I have a count of about 20 adults and 5 to 7 kids

I will pick up some sodas here when they go on sale. I have some plates that I will bring. Tent is looking to be in the $200 range so Ghost has offered his 2 and I have one. He's also bringing tables and so am I. I will try and find somewhere to get some folding chairs once I am up there.

I don't care to bring something. Just let me know what I need to do. BBQ chicken looks awful good!!!

That sounds like an excellent menu.

I vote in this order: 1,3,2

BBQ chicken sounds great.

Let me know if you need me to bring anything.

Back