• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comanche parts

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I am making a trailer to tow behind my XJ and will adios the rest.

Keep in mind, these are AMC products and some parts may need extra work to bolt onto a Chrysler product. The truck is a 1986 Long Bed with the mighty 2.5L TBI and Chrysler 3-speed automatic transmission. I also have parts from another '86 with 2.5L and 4-speed manual transmission.

If you are interested in something I have not listed, ask. If you want more pictures, be specific in what you want to see.

Tail lights, $100/pr:

DSCN3333.jpg

DSCN3337.jpg
DSCN3336.jpg

Step bumper with brackets, $100. I took a picture of the ding, rest is straight:
DSCN3334.jpg

I have some MJ bucket seats and brackets. The seats are nasty and the brackets have rust on the front mounting areas. I'll go $65 for the seats & brackets, more if I have to unbolt the seats.
DSCN3621.jpg

The mighty 2.5L!!!!!!!!! I put a socket/breaker bar on the crank today, it turns and makes compression. The donor has V-belts, original has a serpentine belt. If you see some tid-bit you need, let me know. I have two radiator/condenser/fan shroud assemblies. One for an auto, one for a manual, $60 ea, willing to separate.

DSCN3620.jpg

DSCN3328.jpg

DSCN3338.jpg

Back