• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chevy 240

YJ-GENRAL

NAXJA Forum User
free to any NAXJA guys that need it.

Chevy 1500 240 tcase, was told it worked great while in the truck (early 90's). I bought the tranny and dont need the tcase that came with it. Thanks. Let me know PM is probably best way to get me or call me 205.540.8497

Blake

right now im concentrating on getting it up enough to get OUT of my garage.... but yes the genral was always coming back, just dont have alot of time or money ever.... i still have tons of stuff to do to it, biggest thing would be getting big ujoint shafts up front preferably chromoly..............

right now im concentrating on getting it up enough to get OUT of my garage.... but yes the genral was always coming back, just dont have alot of time or money ever.... i still have tons of stuff to do to it, biggest thing would be getting big ujoint shafts up front preferably chromoly..............

I understand that... Let me know if you need help with it!

Back