• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee w/ Wrangler Front End EBAY GEM

Definition: some(a): unknown or unspecified; "some lunatic drove into my car"; "some man telephoned while you were out"; "some clown screwed YJ sheetmetal on to an XJ and it looks like poop "

I now know what "evil" looks like.

anyone else catch the part about him saying "ALTHOUGH I DID CUT AWAY AT SOME OF THE UNIBODY TO MAKE THE FRONT CLIP FIT" that is a SCARY THOUGHT.

kolby

lankchevy said:
anyone else catch the part about him saying "ALTHOUGH I DID CUT AWAY AT SOME OF THE UNIBODY TO MAKE THE FRONT CLIP FIT" that is a SCARY THOUGHT.

kolby
Offhand, I would say that his definition of "fit" is probably somewhat different from the way most of us might define it.

If that's a "fit," I really don't think I care to see what he might produce if it doesn't have to "fit."

bajacalal said:
It seems attached enough despite looking like crap. Did anyone else notice his friend actually convinced him to trade instrument clusters so he wound up with the idiot lights!
If the shoe fits ...

"Your village called. Their idiot is missing."

Hmm.. '94 XJ with old non-instruments:
2a_1_b.JPG

Another note - the old speedo is mechanical, I believe that '94 is electric, bet'cha it doesn't work!

Back