• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee stuff for sale

SteelblueSteve

NAXJA Member #1179
Cherokee's gone and will be missed. Very good left over stuff for sale. Five original rims from my 01' Cherokee, had full size spare, with tires, all in useable shape. Included picture of best tread left and least tread left out of the five. $150.00 for the set of five.
unused, never mounted gas tank skid. Hardware, instructions, drill bits included. $50.00
New unopened oil pan gasket, rear main seal, rear axle seals for Chrysler 8.25, take 'em with purchase of any of the other stuff, otherwise make an offer. Everything sold on as is basis. The skid plate was purchased thru cherokee-nation.com. Items must be picked up. I'm in Channahon, Illinois, just west of Joliet on Route 6. My e-mail is [email protected]. It may be easier to reach me there than here.

left over cherokee stuff for sale-1.jpg left over cherokee stuff for sale-4.jpg

Put me next in line if the wheel deal falls thru. I could pick them up tomorrow.

Are you close at all to Badlands? I will be there on the 18th... if I could get the tank skid there - I could paypal you payment now... let me know.

Back