• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Part Out

MXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm getting out of the jeepin business to pursue other ventures, maybe something fun for a change. I will have all the pictures by this weekend since its 100 miles away right now. I have no stock interior or exterior sheetmetal. That means, doors, hatch, dash pieces, glass, trim, carpet, nothing. Located in Moline, IL. Local pickup perfered with cash. Otherwise I accept PayPal and USPS money orders. Shipping will be on your dime.

Engine:
4.9L stroker built by Clifford Performance in '95, rebuilt by me last summer. 0 miles/.5 hours. Power numbers are unknown; had it running all of 30 minutes.

Video of it running after break-in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ucf_-qJFs

.060 over
Custom offset ground 258 crank
Clifford 290 dur. cam and solid lifters
10:1 comp
Arias pistons
Eagle Chevy 327 rods
Custom head work
CRT HEI distributor and 8mm wires
Champion Gold Plugs
Clifford timing set
Balanced to 7000 rpm
Clifford 4bbl intake
All ARP hardware
Clifford Roller Rockers
Have receipts and original paper work.

$3000

Trans:

'98 AX-15 unknown mileage. I went through it and replaced a couple pieces (5th gear set) and checked it all out. Turns smoothly through all gears.
$200

Brand new RinoPak clutch for the Ax-15, 0 miles.
$100

Transfercase:

NV231 w/ SYE kit, 23 spline input.
$225

Front Axle:

HP Dana 30, 4.56 gears, stock shafts, open.
One bad caliper, I believe.
$300

Rear Axle:

Chrysler 8.25, 4.56 gears, Detroit locker, stock shafts.
$400

Lift:

Rubicon Express 4.5" kit w/ full leafs and control arm drop brackets. The kit is in good shape, just lacking a little cosmetically after 5 years. Everything is good condition, including shocks, but the leaf packs sag a little.
$600

Tires and Wheels:

(4) 34x10.50r15 LTB's, good tread, 85% or more, have some cracks (not deep) in the side walls.
$300

(4) 15x8 steelies, chrome finish with black paint flaking off.
$75

Skids:

Tomken gas tank skid, powdercoat almost completely gone.
$100 Pending sale.

Tomken center/transfercase skid, good condition, just some scrapes.
$50

Tomken rear bumper, missing some pieces that tie it into the "frame". Powdercoat is in sad condition.
$75

Misc: Make on offer.

Stock front driveshaft (auto)

Steering column

Gas, brake, clutch pedals

Stock Electric fan

Brake booster/master cyl.

Clutch slave/master cyl. setup. Brand new.

Big Daddy Offroad upgraded tie rod.
$60

C-Rok inner and outer steering reinforcement plates.
$40

Stock steering box, leaks from the sector shaft.

(2) stock hoods, black.

I am willing to sell the "shell" after all parts are removed with a clean title. It has a Essentially offroad cage (modified a bit) and some front tube work that ties into C4x4 Fabrication front winch bumper. If there is no interest it is going to the scrap yard.

Stay tuned, my CJ-10a may be next.
sad_anim.gif

pictures of the rear bumper? and center skid? and rims?

Interested in meeting somewhere in Illinois, I'm in indianapolis.

Last edited:
I'll take the C-rok plates. Will they include hardware? PM me for my paypal info.

Looking to take rear bumper if 1st deal falls through. I'm in joliet and willing to take a ride this weekend to pick up. Also interestd in front and rear diff setups. Any combop price availible

Back