• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter stickers

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
Does anyone have any SoCal chapter stickers? I'd like to get a couple.

socalnaxjalogo.gif

I've looked at some old threads on the subject, but there's nothing current. It seems that Kejtar had some in 2005. They were available for a time through the chapter store at a website that no longer exists. And Carol had some in 2010.

If there are no chapter stickers currently available for purchase, we (the chapter) should see about having some printed up. I'll volunteer to do the legwork, if that'd be helpful and if the BOD green lights it.

Anyway, these are the old threads I've found on the subject:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1025010&highlight=Chapter+stickers

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56161&highlight=Chapter+stickers

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44164&highlight=Chapter+stickers

Last edited:
I would be interested in a couple too.

If this becomes a "lets order a bunch" then put me down for a half-dozen.

Carol I think.

I have some. You'll have to wait till I get back from Bavaria

Put me in line too.

Thank you.

Whoever wants stickers send me a PM with your name and mailing address. I'll be back after August 8.

I'll take a couple or just one as well. Everything ok in Bavaria? Wasn't there some type of incident that just recently happened in a city of Bavaria?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a shooting in Munich.

At the risk of being pushy, I'm bringing this this up again. Yes, I do understand that people have lives to live. I mean no disrespect to anyone.

Is there anything that I can do help produce new stickers or distribute existing chapter stickers to those of us who want some? Perhaps our new members from Arizona would like some too, now that they're with us.

At the risk of being pushy, I'm bringing this this up again. Yes, I do understand that people have lives to live. I mean no disrespect to anyone.

Is there anything that I can do help produce new stickers or distribute existing chapter stickers to those of us who want some? Perhaps our new members from Arizona would like some too, now that they're with us.

Yeah I would still like a couple as well

I'm not sure how many we still have on hand, I know I'm out. I'd like to get working on a new series in the near future, I've just been busy with work, AAT, and other items.

In the meantime, the SEC just got a new batch of brand newly designed chapter stickers. $5 and you can sport one just like the cool kids on the other side of the country.

The Security and Exchange Commission would charge way more than $5.00. And the Southeastern Conference is too busy with the latest football polls to worry about selling stickers.

The Southeast Chapter of NAXJA though is affordable and available!

In the meantime, the SEC just got a new batch of brand newly designed chapter stickers. $5 and you can sport one just like the cool kids on the other side of the country.

I'm already sporting two of your shirts. They're the old style, but hey.

Back