• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CB antenna. Good price?

I paid 16.00$ for my 3ft one. its nothing special and its limiting my range but it works good for on the trails. I'll be getting a 3ft Firestick soon, about 30$

I have two 6 footers layin around that I will most likely not be using! Not sure what to ask for them as they are 10 years old but good working order.

I would go to Camalot CB in Commerce city and get a K 40 with the 5 yr warranty on it . I have broke mine 3 times and as long as you bring them the piece that screws into the mount they replace it for free no ??'s asked. Oh and the price if I remember right was $25 or $30.

I paid 16.00$ for my 3ft one. its nothing special and its limiting my range but it works good for on the trails. I'll be getting a 3ft Firestick soon, about 30$

That is what I paid for my 3ft Wilson FLEX off the net. I can bend the thing in a circle almost! Tuned great with my cheap arse Radio Shack CB.

I have a Wilson, a Whip and 2 Firestix. I am probably going to run the Wilson.

If my X-Stepson has not pawned them by now, you can have one for a 10 spot.

i like my firestick. it doesnt break. it breaks things

Yup!!!! I ran the ones I have on my old '75 Powerwagon and they blasted through everything!! Great antenna!!

Back