• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Caravan from Ohio?

87manche said:
if it's a stock skid you're talking about I've got one in the back of the truck I just cut off.
SOrry to butt in, but if you want it I'll bring it.

Don't worry about it, but thanks though. I have came to the conclusion that it would probibly more of a pain (if I got a good dent in it) than good. I have the plastic tank which would most likely just pop back out. I have a hitch too that provides a bit of protection.

bShaw, and I are leaving from Newark around 6:00 am (give or take an hour I'm guessing) on Thursday. While I don't mind, he doesn't like to get'er done to hard when towing his xj so our speed will be a bit more respectable. You're more than welcome to meet up with us in Colombus to run out with us. If you're interested I'll PM you my # to set up the details.

Just got confirmation from the folks that they are coming. I guess the hot rod Ford will have to go easy this trip. I think they're bringing the motorhome so 70 will be our cruising speed.

Scooby:
I can't leave until friday night or sat. morning due to work. Thanks though.
Oneton: I'll work out the details of meeting up with you.

Back