• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't post new topic or replies?

BUNEDUGGY

NAXJA Forum User
I have been a registered guest for a long time and have not been able to post in the "allowed" sections? I have read the sticky posts and believe I should be able to post as per these guidelines?

Registered Guests

With the introduction of our Forum Supporter status, there will also be a few changes to Registered Guest accounts on the forum. Starting on July 1, 2007; here is a list of the abilities that Registered Guests will have on :
Black Username Displayed
PM Box that can store up to 100 messages

The ability to read and post in the following forums:
OEM Tech Discussion
Modified Tech Discussion
Street and Performance & Other Tech
Off-Topic Forum
Land Use Forum
Any of the Chapter Forums

Registered Guests will only have read access to the following forums:
Classified Forums
Jeep Pictures Showcase
Advanced Fabrication and Engineering
Adventure Forum

I do have some memory of a major change that happened years ago with the site. Since then I have not been able to post or reply to anything?

Am I doing something wrong?

I just saw this next to my name.

BUNEDUGGY
I have not Confirmed, or I used a BAD email Addy

I went and checked my email address is correct? How would one "confirm"?

When you register, or change your email address, a confirmation email is sent out with a URL that needs to be clicked, or a confirmation code entered back into the site. If you changed your email address recently, check your spam folder for it.

And I signed up in 2003? I'm sure I verified my account back then or I wouldn't be here now??

There's something I remember several years back there was a change with the forum and possibly there was a "new" confirmation sent out. I can not say that I responded at that time.

Thanks for re-sending the verification email. I am now certified and ready to get my post on!

In all seriousness, thanks for taking care of this.

Back